What is the exact sequence of steps performed on power up by demo mode?
Here is the exact sequence that demo mode performs on power up:
What is the exact sequence of steps performed by the "TW" command?
- Reset the camera.
- Wait 5 seconds for the camera parameters auto adjustment to stabilize.
- Send the camera register string: "CR 18 32 19 32"
This selects YCrCb mode and turns off auto gain.
- Execute the "TW" command.
Here is the exact sequence that the "TW" command performs:
Under what conditions does the tracking led light up when auto mode is enabled?
- Shrink the window to 1/4 the size (in each dimension) of the current
window to a new window centered at the current window center.
- Call get mean.
- Restore the window to the full image size.
- Set the min and max value for each color channel to be the mean for that
channel -/+ 30.
The led will light when the returned pixel count >= 2. The returned pixel count = (actual_pixel_count + 4) / 8